The execution log is the place where you can see all the scenario executions, whether completed or in progress. For each execution, or launch, you can see the number of targeted contacts as well as the number of contacts registered for each defined result.
> Campaigns > Marketing automation
- In the list of automated marketing scenarios, select the one you wish to view and click Edit.
- Go to the History page.
You will see a list a all the executions of the selected scenario.
- In the list of executions, select the one you wish to view and click View.
This will open a new page called Details.
- This page shows all the steps of the scenario, with those completed with a check mark at the top of the column.
- If the scenario is completed, you will also see the number of targeted contacts for each action and condition , in an indicator. To see the list of related contacts for each, simply click on the indicator.
- It is also possible to view mailing results of the message or extraction right in the summary, in tool tips, by placing the mouse over the element itself.