The contest management module offers all the functions to create, edit and manager contests in Dialog Insight. It is a simpler version that lets your quickly create a contest to be published, for example, on a web page or in a message, to configure all the steps involved in the registration process, produce related reports and draw winners.
This simplified contest module shows a list of all contests created in the system, for the current project:
- In preparation - List of contests to come, that have not yet been published.
- Online - List of contests to come, that have been published.
- Ended - List of published events that are over.
When you have create the contest, configured the registration process and published the contest, you can then insert the link to the registration form where you want, in a message or on your website for example. The collected contest, participation and finalist information also provides other great possibilities, such as:
- Group contacts who have entered contests, by using the group creation criteria related to contests.
- View contacts who entered or won contests, by viewing the custom table containing contest information, accessible via the contact profile contact Info...Viewing a Contact's Profile
An other version has been online for a while in the Dialog Insight application. This type of contest is created as a contest-type project and has its own menu once created. It also requires the configuration of a template that includes all the fields to include in the form and can only be created by Dialog Insight's team and is integrated to your project-contest. For more info Creating a V1 Contest.
|Prerequisite||To take advantage of all the event management features, the Contests module must be enabled for your company and project, upon request only.
> Workflows > Contests