Transactional data collected and integrated in Dialog Insight allows you to see right in Dialog Insight results in relation with transactions that were done on your E-Commerce site.
It is also possible to see information on transactions that were performed over the last year directly in contact profiles. Refer to Viewing a Contact's Profile.
E-Commerce results that can be seen show the following information:
- the revenue evolution
- the number of transactions
- the average transaction value
- the conversion rate evolution
In addition, when the E-commerce module configuration includes detailed product tables, you can collect additional information.
Note that charts do not display if they have no data to show.
- Products that generated the highest revenue - Display the 10 most important products in terms of revenue, sorted by decreasing order.
- Products that generated the most transactions - Displays the 10 most bought products, sorted by decreasing order.
- Product categories that generated the highest revenue - Displays the 10 most important product categories in terms of revenue, sorted by decreasing order.
- Product categories that generated the most transactions - Displays the 10 most important bought products, sorted by decreasing order.
|Prerequisite||Have enabled and configured the E-Commerce module, in addition to have planned the automated import of transactions from your E-Commerce API.|
|Access Path|| > Results > E-Commerce|
- One the E-Commerce result page displayed, you are shown the Summary of results.
- From there, you can choose to see more detailed results by selecting any type of results form the menu drop-down list.