Access to the Dialog Insight application is done the same way for all users, whether you have one or multiple enabled applications.
- From the browser of your choice, navigate to the following address:
- In Canada: https://app.dialoginsight.com
- In France: https://app.mydialoginsight.com en France.
For some European customers, the address may also be https://app.dialoginsight.com. If this is the case, select Canada from the drop-down menu in the lower right corner of the Log in window.
- In the Dialog Insight application login page, enter your organization code, your username and your password.
- Click Log in.
If you are unable to log in, make sure you are using the correct address.
Note : Dialog Insight supports single sign-on through a SAML 2.0 (Security Assertion Markup Language) compatible identity provider. With some prior configurations, a user already logged-in to a given internal system will be able to use the Dialog Insight platform without having to log in without having to enter his credentials again since authentication was done on the first system. If this feature has been enabled for your company, no authentication will be needed to access Dialog Insight. Contact your account manager for more information.
The tool bar shown in the upper part of the interface is always available, for all pages.
From left to right, in order, you can see.
- Logo of the Dialog Insight application, right click and you can view and share the link
- Current application, and access to other applications you have
- Current project, and access to your other projects, if any
- Access to the current project's configuration options
- Organization code
- Access to the organization list
- Initials of the connected user, and access to user parameters (theme, languages, password, logout)
- Account management
- Gobal search
- Display of notifications
The left pane contains the application's main menu. This menu provides access to the various functions available in the module based on the rights and permissions granted to the connected user. It is possible to collapse the left pane by clicking the arrow located at the bottom of the pane. When collapsed, the left menu still shows the section related icons, allowing you to always work with panes collapsed and the central pane at its maximum.
The center pane is the main section of the interface, where data is displayed and operations performed. It is possible to increase the working area by collapsing both left and right panes or by using the fullscreen option (number 11 above).
The center page also displays the home page, which shows a format and content that varies according to the selected project.