|Access Path||Landing pages > Pages > Select a page > Edit|
The Parameters allow you to personalize the content of your pages from a communication within the platform. For example, you can insert the first name or display a block of content according to a data from his contact profile, such as the province.
Your page then retrieves these parameters from its URL in order to insert personalization and display dynamic blocks.
- Open the Parameters toolbox.
- Click Add and specify the following informations:
- Code: used by the platform to insert personalization and display dynamic content.
- Label: the internal name identifying the parameter.
- Type: expected data type. For example, if you select Integer but the parameter value contains letters, the page will not be accessible. When in doubt, select Text.
- Maximum Length: maximum number of characters accepted for the Text type.
- Required: indicates whether this data is required to view the landing page (Recommended: not required)
- Default value: data to use if it has not been provided.
- Repeat the previous step for each parameter to be added.
Note: Each parameter added will be available in all your page versions.
Insert the page link in a communication
The Link Library toolbox available in content editors allows you to insert your page link and include your personnalization parameters.
Standard editor (HTML, SMS)
Open the Link library toolbox to choose your published page and set the value of each parameters. The value can be fixed or come from a contact's field.
When editing a content block, use the Link Library icon to choose your published page and set the value of each parameters. The value can be fixed or come from a contact's field.