|Prerequisite||Have created an event, with a registration form partly defined.|
|Access Path||> Workflows > Events|
1. In the list of events, select the one you want to define by double-clicking on its name, or by selecting the event and clicking on Edit.
2. In the edit page, open the editor by clicking on the Registration form icon in the workflow section.
3. Once the form is displayed, go to the Form configuration tab.
- The form template already includes default fields, including those that form the primary key. You can add more fields, or edit or delete the ones already in the form. It is IMPORTANT however not to delete the fields composing the primary key.
4.In the list of form fields, click on the Edit icon related to the field you want to edit.
- In the field edit window, edit the desired information. Note that the Field and Required values cannot be changed once the field has been created.
6. Click on Save.
7. If you edited a field for a registration form that is already online, you will need to update the registration for the change(s) to be applied. The Update button is only displayed when changes are made.
Description of input fields
|Section||Name of the section that holds the field.|
|Field||Name of the selected field. It can be a field from the project or a field specific to the form.|
|Label||Name of the field as it should display on the form. If multiple languages are offered, you will need to specify a label for each language.|
**Warning - If a label is not provided for each available language, the default language label will be used.
|Source||Indicates where the field comes from. There are 3 possibilities:|
|Type||Available only when the field value comes from the form.|
Field used to define the type of value can be inserted in the field. Any data entered in the field that does not correspond to the indicated type will trigger an error. The available field types are:
|Options||Available only when the field value comes from the form.|
|Maximum length||Available only when the field value comes from the form.|
The length of the value in terms of the number of characters, only for text fields.
|Default value||Available only when the field value comes from the form.|
Default value to assign to a REQUIRED field if no value is provided.
If a default value is provided for a required field, the contact will be added even if no value was provided.