Once the event is created, most people will register using the registration form when the ehttps://support.dialoginsight.com/en/support/solutions/articles/1000249532-register-a-participant-manually/previewvent is published. However, it is also possible to manually register people, either because they have not received the invitation, you want to register people before the event is published, or any other reason.
When you register a new person, the system always starts by checking if the person is already a contact in the Dialog Insight application.
|Prerequisite||Note: The registration period does not need to be started for registrations to be done manually.|
|Access Path||Contact > Workflows > Events|
- In the list of events that are in preparation or online, select the one you want to add a participant to by clicking on Edit or View, depending on the section.
- Go to the Registrations page and click on Add a registration.
- In the New page, enter the requested information.
- Click on Search for the system to check first if the person already exists in Dialog Insight.
- If so, a list of corresponding contacts will display. If the person you want to register is in the list of results, select that person and click on Register. If you are uncertain and want to see more information on a contact, click on Details to display that contact's profile.
- If the person does not exist in the application, the provided information will display in a section called Register new contact, when you can add the additional requested information, in particular the required fields .
- Once all information on the new participant is entered, click on Register and confirm.
If there are no input errors, the contact will be registered to the event and added in the Dialog Insight database.