|Prerequisite||Have created an event.|
|Access Path||> Workflows > Events|
Add and define the new field
- If you want to add a section that does not exist, do that first. Click on Add section
- Give it a Label (a must) and a description (optional). If your registration form exists in more than one language, you will need to enter do the same for each language.
- If there is only one section, its name will not show on the registration form. However, if there is more than one section, all the section labels will display on the form.
- Click on Add field to add a new field form in the section you want
- In the configuration tab, the section field should reflect where you have selected to add the field.
- Choose the field in the drop-down menu with all project field available
- Complete the necessary information
- Click on Add
Description of input fields
|Section||Name of the section that holds the field.|
|Field||Name of the selected field. It can be a field from the project or a field that is specific to the form.|
|Label||Name of the field as it should display on the form. If multiple languages are offered, you will need to specify a label for each language.|
**Warning - If a label is not provided for each available language, the default language label will be used.
|Source||Indicates where the field comes from. There are 3 possibilities:|
|Type||Available only when the field value comes from the form.|
Field used to define the type of value can be inserted in the field. Any data entered in the field that does not correspond to the indicated type will trigger an error. The available field types are:
|Options||Available only when the field value comes from the form.|
|Maximum length||Available only when the field value comes from the form.|
The length of the value in terms of the number of characters, only for text fields.
|Default value||Available only when the field value comes from the form.|
Default value to assign to a REQUIRED field if no value is provided.
If a default value is provided for a required field, the contact will be added even if no value was provided.