It is not possible to attach files to a message for various reasons.
You can, however, insert a link in your message that allows recipients to download a file, or to directly open a file or web page.
|Access Path||Account management > Resources > Hosting > Uploaded documents|
Add a Document
- In the list of hosted documents, click on Add a document.
- In the file selector, drag and drop your file or upload it from your computer. Only PNG, JPEG and PDF files are accepted.
- If you have many documents and have created categories to group them (see Hosting > Categories), select the category in which you want to place your new document.
- Click on Add.
- Back in the list of hosted documents, on the right of your document, click on the iconto get its link.
Insert the Link in a Drag-and-Drop Email
- To add the link on text, in the text editor, place the cursor where you want to add the link and click on the icon.You can also add the link to an image or button (example below) by copying it into the Link field.
- In the window that opens, enter the text to be displayed and copy the link from your document.
- To add a link that opens the document in a web browser, choose to add an URL and select the https:// protocol.
- Click on OK.