Predefining authorized senders
This feature makes it easier for users to send messages by setting in advance authorized senders and reply-to emails to use in your communications, thus making sure they are always valid. Users simply have to select the sender and the reply-to email from a list of valid choices, instead of typing them.
Much quicker and efficient!
- How to enable and configure the use of authorized senders
- Creating a message using the Drag & Drop editor
Sharing message results
You can now share the results of a message you have sent using Dialog Insight with people who are not users of the Dialog Insight platform. To do so, you need to enable sharing, provide the email address of the person you want to send it to, and an expiry date if you want to limit the access to this page. The specified recipient will receive an email with the connection information to access the result page.
Managing domains in self-serve
With the implementation in July 2018 of Google Chrome version 68, unsecured websites will be identified with a status alert in the address bar.
Dialog Insight has adjusted its application to allow you to manage and secure your domains yourself. You can therefore validate that you are the owner of the domain, and then secure it by adding an SSL certificate. Both these operations are done through the module Account management > Organization > Domain management, under 2 new tabs:
- Validated domains - To add domains and validate that you are the owner
- Custom domains - To add custom domains and secure them by adding an SSL certificate
- If you already have custom domains that are used in Dialog Insight, see Securing a custom domain already in use in the application
- Adding and validating a domain
- Adding and securing a new custom domain