Once published, templates allow users to easily and quickly create emails. It is possible to create a template using one of the four following options:
- My templates - These are templates that you have created and published.
- Dialog Insight templates - These are the default templates provided with the application.
- Blank template - This is an empty template, with no predefined content. It allows you to paste HTML code created using other software and create a template directly in the HTML editor.
- My existing messages - To use any of your existing messages as a basis for your new template.
|Access Path||> Configuration > Messages > Templates|
- In the page listing all templates, click on Add a template.
- In the template creation window, indicate how you want to create your template.
- Select the model you wish to use and then click on Select.
To help you make your choice, hover over the image and click on the + sign to see exactly how the template looks like on both a desktop and a mobile.
- The template editor opens up in full screen mode, and hides the left menu, the right pane, as well as the application header, to provide you with more space to work.
- Once your template is final, in the editor's toolbar, publish it by clicking on Availability.
- In the Template Availability window, click on the Make Available button.
The options bar will look like this:
* If you want to unpublish your template to make changes or to remove it from the available templates, in the window that opens after clicking on Availability, click on the Remove button.
- Go back to the list of templates to check that your template is available to users.