|Access Path|| > Campaigns > Marketing automation|
This article targets scenarios made from the old marketing automation editor only.
Info: The results are visible in what is called the execution log. For each scenario run, you can see the number of contacts targeted as well as the number of contacts that have met or not the scenario objectives.
- In the list of automated marketing scenarios, select the one you wish to view and click Edit.
- Go to the History tab. You will see a list of all the executions of the selected scenario.
- In the list of executions, select the one you wish to view and click View.
- This will open a new page called Details.
- This page shows all the steps of the scenario, with those completed with a check mark at the top of the column.
- If the scenario is completed, you will also see the number of targeted contacts for each action and condition , in a square icon as an indicator. To see the list of related contacts for each, simply click on that icon indicator.
- It is also possible to view sending results of the message or extraction right in the summary, in tool tips, by placing the mouse over the element itself.tooltips