Inserting images into an email based on a Drag and Drop template is done via image content blocks.
If your email has been created using the HTML editor, see Creating an HTML Message.
|Prerequisite||Create or open an email in the Drag & Drop editor.|
|Access Path||> Messages > EMail|
Insert an image
- When you are in the editor, take a block of content and drag it to the desired location in your email.
- Double-click in the block or place your cursor in the upper right corner of the area and click on the edit icon.
- In the left menu, click on the icon below to open the image selector.
- To use an image that has already been uploaded, click on the image and then click on the Select button.
- To use an image from your computer, do the following:
- Click on Upload an image > Upload in library or Upload from your computer.
- Navigate to the location of the image in question and click on the Open button. Go to the directory when the image is located and select the desired image.
Images in PNG, GIF and JPG format are preferred.
- In the Images window, if you have many images and have created categories to group them, select the category in which you want to place your new image and click on Add.
- Back in the image selector, make sure that the image dimensions are correct. If necessary, you can modify your image before inserting it into your email by clicking on the edit icon below.
- Click on the Select button.
- Once the image is inserted, you can define its properties in the tabs of the left menu.
- When you are finished, click on the Save and close button.
Modify an image
- Double-click on the image you want to modify.
- In the left menu, click on the edit icon next to the image name. An image editor will then open allowing you to crop, resize and rotate your image.
- Make the necessary changes to your image.
- When you are finished, click on the Save as... button to create a new image or on the Save button to save your changes.
Note that your browser may keep the previous version of the image in a cache. You may therefore need to clear your browser's cache
after modifying an image in order to be able to see the new version.
Add a link on an image
- Double-click on the image to which you want to add a link.
- In the left menu, click on the Link box and then click on the icon.
- In the Link library window, select the type of link you want to add.
To add an operational link, see Creating and Inserting an Operational Link.
- Fill in the fields that appear.
- Click on the Insert button.