Adding a language makes this language available in the project, and then lets you display certain elements in this language:
- Project field - When defining a project field, you can specify a label and a description for each available language in the project, but this is not mandatory. If a field label or description is not provided in a language, the default language label or description will be displayed.
- Project section - When defining a new section, if more than one language is available in the project, it is mandatory to provide a section name for each available language.
- Contact group - When creating a new group, if more than one language is available in the project, it is important to provide a group name for each available language. If the name label is not provided in a language, the default language label or description will be displayed.
The application display language corresponds to the default available language. In French, the default language is fr-CA, for French-Canada. In English, the default language is en-US, for English-UNITED STATES.
|Access Path|| > Configuration > Project|
> > New project or Project fields
In the project edit page, click the Advanced settings option and then select Communication languages. This page displays languages supported in Dialog Insight as well as the currently used application language selected by default.
- To add a new language, simply check the related check box.
- If the language you want to add is not available, you will need to request it by clicking Add language. You can either contact your project manager or complete the displayed form.
- Click Save.