Once a contest has been published and the entry period on, you can see the evoluation of the contest entries, as well as the number of new contacts gained though the contest.
|Prerequisite||The contest must be published.
> Workflows > Contests
- In the list of online or ended contests, select the one you wish to view entries for and click View .
- Entries can be viewed in two different formats:
- On the Report page, to see entries as charts.
|Participation report||Displays the following information, by day and cumulative:
|Contact acquisition||The number of new contacts added to the project through the contest, as well as the number of participants who were contacts already, on the total number of participants.|
You can click on any chart to see the related list of participants.
- On the Entries page, to display the entries as a list of participants.
This list displays the first name, last name and email of all participants.
- If needed, you can filter participants based on a given period or using any of the provided profile field. Once criteria are specified, click on Apply.
- From this list, you can select a participant and click Details to view this participant's contact profile.