Lead generation is a business process that consists in looking for potential clients (also called prospects) that can become real clients. It's a strategic step in the normal development process of any company that wishes to increase its market share.
It is possible in Dialog Insight to quickly create a form that will help you collect information on people who performed different actions on your sites:
- download documents from your website
- request information
- ask for a price
- perform any given action on your websites.
Displaying this form forces people who want to perform an action to provide some basic information about themselves, and gives you a great opportunity to send them afterward, for instance, a subscription offer or any other information.
The lead generation process has several steps:
- The form itself - This is the trigger. The person needs to provide some information to go to the next step. If the person who fills in the form is already a contact in your project, you will have to specify how this information will be integrated in Dialog Insight.
- The confirmation page that informs the person that information was sent.
- The message to send to the person who filled the form to confirm the action (optional).
- The message to send to the system administrator to inform that a contact was added or edited (optional).