The Google reCAPTCHA option allows you to prevent abusive submission of your forms and to make sure a real person, and not a robot, has completed and submitted the form, for example, when registering for a contest.
When you use a personalized domain in your forms created in Dialog Insight, and enable the reCAPTCHA option, it is mandatory that you first create your Google reCAPTCHA keys to validate data properly.
- Go to www.google.com/recaptcha.
- Click the My reCAPTCHA button.
- Connect to your Google account.
- Under the Register a new site, select the reCAPTCHA v2 type and complete the requested information.
- Click Register.
- Take note of the generated Site key and Secret key.
- In Dialog Insight, on the Form configuration page of your form, click Manage keys.
- In the Google reCaptcha keys window, click Add a key and enter your domain and the Public key (Site key) and Private key (Secret key) generated by Google.
- Click Create.