The attendance rate indicates the number of people who have actually attended the event. This rate is determined based on the actual number of participants present.
|Prerequisite||The event must be over.
> Workflows > Events
- In the list of terminated events, select the one for which you want to view the participation rate and click View.
- Go to the Report page and scroll to the Participation rate section.
- If attendance were entered in Dialog Insight, in the registration page, you will see the related chart.
- If you have chosen to enter attendance outside the Dialog Insight application, you will need to proceed as follows:
- Export the attendance list in one of the valid format (Excel or CSV) by clicking on Export.
- Open the exported file to edit the Present value. It is important NOT TO EDIT any column names or to delete any column. ONLY VALUES of this column should be changed.
- Enter the value 1 to indicate that the participant was present, or 0 if he/she was absent.
- Save your edited file. Make sure to save it in a directory that you can access.
- Back into Dialog Insight, go to the Participation rate section and click Import.
- Select the edited file you have saved and click Import again.
- The chart showing the participation rate will be displayed.
To see a list of the contacts who attended the event, those who didnt' and those registered, click on the related element in the chart or in the legend.
- Once changes are done, click Save.