Retrieving my Username
This function is used when you have forgotten your username or want to reset it.
- In the login window of the Dialog Insight application, click I forgot my username.
- In the username recovery window, enter you email address and company code.
- Click Send.
- Shortly after, you should receive an email containing the username associated to the provided information.
- Return to the application login page and enter the provided username, as well as your password and company code.
Retrieving my Password
This function is used when you have forgotten your password or want to change it.
Note that some companies do not allow users to recover their password through the application, for security purposes. If this is the case, you will receive an email informing you to contact your system administrator instead.
- In the login window of the Dialog Insight application, click I forgot my password.
- In the password recovery window, enter your organization code and username.
- Click Send.
- Indicate how you want to receive your password recovery link, by email or SMS.
- Shortly after, you should receive an email providing a link to edit your password. Click this link.
- In the password reset window, enter a new password, confirm it and click Send.
- A message confirming the password change will display.
- Return to the Dialog Insight application login page and enter your new password as well as the other login information.