Although the system offers by default a wide variety of result charts, you can also create custom charts that correspond exactly to your specific needs. Creating a custom chart allows you to show results differently that the ones presented in the default charts. It is possible to create different types of charts.
All charts can be customized, except for the following graphs:
- Contact subscriber status
- Opt-in and implied consents
When creating a custom chart, you need to provide a name and the field used to segment your results.
|Prerequisite||To be able to add a chart when this function is possible, the project must have fields configured for segmentation (via > Configuration > Project fields > Visibility field = Always shown).
> Results > Contacts
- From the drop-down list of reports, select the chart type you wish to create.
- Once the chart is displayed, click on the Add a chart link, which shows after all existing charts.
- In the chart creating window, specify the title of the new chart in the Title field.
- In the list of Segmentation fields, select the field you wish to use to segment your contacts. The available fields depend on the project fields (except default fields) whose visibility has been enabled.
*This configuration is done via > Configuration > Project fields > Visibility field = Always shown.
- Click on Create to save and create the new chart.
- If you want to change your custom chart later on, click on the edit icon shown in the upper right corner of the chart to change some parameters. Click on Save to save your changes.
- You can add another chart if needed, by using the same procedure. There is no limit to the number of charts you can created.