If you don't want to create a scenario from scratch, you can select an existing pre-configured template, which can be modified or left as is.
To do so:
- Click on Create Scenario
- Select New Editor (Beta)
- Go to the Templates tab in the left menu
- Click on Dialog Insight Models for a list of available models.
- Select the model you are interested in and drag it to the central area.
- Edit the model as in a normal scenario
You can also create custom templates. To do so:
- In the automated marketing module, in the list of your scenarios, click on the Templates tab at the top of the page.
- You will fall into the automated marketing model Management area. To modify a current model, you must go through this path.
- Click on Create
- Rename your model
- Create your scenario in the editor by following these instructions
- Your template is saved automatically.
Then access your custom templates by following the same path as above, but selecting My Templates. You can also access the template management interface by clicking on Manage my templates.