- Click on the iCalendar icon to access the editing interface
- Hover over the message area to bring up the blue configuration strip and click on iCalendar file config. The 2 date and time fields will be filled with the already configured information of your activity.
- In the popup, fill in the fields:
- Summary - Title of your iCalendar
- Location - Location where the activity will be held
- Description - Additional information about your event, such as a login link and other steps to follow.
- Click on Save
Configure the iCalendar file of an event
Modified on: Mon, 5 Apr, 2021 at 12:35 PM
Back to top
Did you find it helpful? Yes No
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?