You have a lot of messages in your project and want to find a specific message quickly?
Whether you are searching for a message, or a campaign, a form, an SMS or any other element in a project, you can use the global search too to find it in no time.
The global search tool is available in the application header, next to your user initials.
The search is done on the name of the following elements:
- Email templates
- Mobile notifications
- Mobile notification types
- Campaigns (A/B split, multi-segment)
- Marketing automated scenarios
- Opt-out and profile update forms
- Lead generation forms
- Landing pages
If you have assigned tags to any elements, the search will also be done on these.
- Click on the search icon shown in the application header.
- In the Search, type the name of the message, campaign, SMS or any other element you are looking for.
- Click the filter to display to see all the applicable element types, and to limit your search by unchecking some.
- Check all the elements you want to search on.
- Click Search.
All the elements containing the searched term in their name will be displayed in the search results.
- If needed, you can sort results by creation date, name or type using the Sort field, and choose to sort by either increasing or decreasing alphabetic order.
- To open any of the found element, click on it.
Know that your search criteria will be kept for your entire session, or until you change them.