- About Authorized Senders for Messages
- Before Starting
- How to Configure Authorized Senders
- How to Predefine an Authorized Sender or a Reply-to Email
About Authorized Senders for Messages
This feature makes it easier for users to send messages by setting in advance authorized senders and reply-to emails, thus making sure they are always valid. This way, users must select the sender and the reply-to email from a dropdown list of valid choices.
It is possible to define senders or reply-to emails for the entire account or for a specific project or communication type.
Before adding authorized senders, you need to be done with the initial settings of your account. If you do not see the Authorized senders feature, you might not have been granted permission.
How to Configure Authorized Senders
- Go to Account management > Authorized senders:
- Check the Activate box and choose between the formatting options: Option 1: Predefine both name and emailOption 2: Predefine email only
The name and email of the sender will be combined in the Sender's dropdown list.
- Check Allow users manual entry in email messages if you want the user to have the Other... option in the dropdown list, which allows specifying another email manually.
How to Predefine an Authorized Sender or a Reply-to Email
- Go to Account management > Authorized senders and click on Add:
- Specify the project in which you want to use this sender or the email - either in all projects or just one in particular. If you do not have any projects yet, select All. You may come back later to change this choice.
- If you have selected a specific project, choose the communication type in which to use it - either all types or one in particular. If you do not have a communication type yet, select All. You may come back later to change this choice.
- Specify the name and email.
It is not mandatory to provide a Reply-to email, but if there is none, the sender email will be used as default.