A landing page, in the editor, has 3 sections, which are defined like this:
Important! Content added to the header and footer will be repeated on all landing pages related to your event, be it for successful registration or invalid/error messages. Add only information you want to be repeated, such as company logo and event name.
- By default, a basic form is already inserted in the page. You will be able to update it later.
- For now, start by dropping layout elements in the 3 different sections of your landing page.
- 1 column
- 2 columns
- 3 columns
- Then, drop content elements into those content block to start building your landing page
- Text - Most used, add it to write title, subtitle or any other written content
- Divider - Line that can separate your content
- Button - which is a call to action
- Image - Banner or any other image size
- Social media Follow - Link your own social media
- Social media share - Flow so contact can share the event on their own social media
- Form - You can only have one form per page, so unless you have deleted the template form, you should not have to use this element
- Edit you content as you wish
- Set web pages and social media descriptions on the specified tab. Useful for SEO purposes, so your page has the right description if found on a browser or shared on a social media platform.
- You can edit the default style of your landing page, such as background color, font color/type, size, etc.
|Access the registration form configuration panel
|Insert layout element in the header, content or footer zone
|Add content element in the content block
|Find the different zone indicated in the green band
|Content visualization zone
|SEO description elements
|Standard style configuration for the whole page