The Contact home page offers important information about your current project.
Current and upcoming sendings
First, you can see right at the top all the mailings in progress and those to come, if any, and also any A/B test not completed. All this is presented in 3 distinct blocks, right above the general information banner.
Mailings in progress - List of all the mailings to be processed within the next hour. If needed, you can pause a mailing and start it again later. Each mailing shows its status:
- Paused -The user has clicked to pause delivery.
- Sending - The message is being delivered.
- Pending - The mailing is in the waiting list for delivery.
- To come - The next mailing to come in more than an hour.
- To be approved - The mailing should be delivered within the next hour but has not yet been approved.
- Preparing - The mailing is being prepared for delivery but delivery has not started.
- Cancelling - The mailing was cancelled.
- Number of mailings lefts in the project - Shows the number of mailings in the project, from the next day on.
Mailings to approve
- - Indicates that the mailing is due within the next hour but has not yet been approved.
- - Indicates that the mailing data and time are past. A pop-up gives the number of minutes, hours or days that are late.
- A/B Split tests in progress - List of all the mailings to be processed within the next hour. If needed, you can pause a mailing and start it again later.
General information about the project
Then comes the project general information banner, statistics on mailings and a list of new features offered in the application.
- the number of contacts in the project and a quick access to the contact search page
- the number of messages in the project and a quick access to the list of messages
- the number of campaigns in the project and a quick access to the list of campaigns
- mailing volume results for the last year and mailing indicators for the last 5 days and last 3 months in relation to the current project
If no contacts in project
If the current project has no contacts, the home page cannot compile statistics and therefore displays other information:
- quick links to add new contacts
- help documents to create campaigns
- tips and tricks to improve mailing performance
If the current project was created as a contest, the home page simply displays a list of the related contests.