Comparing the results of multiple messages, mailings or campaigns allows you to compare those items with charts and to analyze them, often to see which one is more efficient and should be used in the future. Note that tests are not included in compared results. You can however compare test messages if you select only tests.
> Results > EMail
- Start by selecting the type of results you wish to display - Messages , Campaigns or Mailings - using the slider or by clicking on the corresponding option.
- Filter the list items by specifying any of the offered criteria:
- Display only messages that were sent to at least a given number of contacts.
- Display messages that were sent during a given period of time, by indicating start and end dates.
- Display only messages with a specific name or that contain a given string of characters.
Click on Apply to update the list as per the selected criteria or click on Reset to remove all criteria.
- Sort or display the list items as desired. See Overview of Message Results.
- From the list of messages, campaigns or mailings, select the items you wish to compare. To do so, simply click on the desired items one after the other. If needed, you can select items from any other page. The number of selected items is always indicated at the top of the list.
- Once you selection completed, click on Compare.
You will see a chart showing all the selected items. A different number and color is associated to each item. Right below the chart are shown the same results, but in a table format.
- It is possible to display the summary results of a specific item by clicking on the name of this item in the table.
- You can also display a detailed chart by clicking on the corresponding data in the table.