After a certain amount of time, and when your scenario is activated, you have to go back to the interface to choose the winning variation of your A/X Split.
1. Click on the A/X Split node to open the right panel
2. Click on the trophy to choose the winner:
3. In the pop up, some key information are present
|1||Select the indicator on which to base your winning variation.|
|2||Add, keep or remove channels whose results you don't want to see.|
|3||Click on the arrow to get the details of the results, by message and for each variation.|
|4||Once opened, the performance of each message is visible.|
|5||The average of the selected indicator, and the one used primarily as a basis for decision making, is at the front of the line.|
|6||Use the circle to indicate that this is the winning variation.|
|7||A winning variation is indicated in apple green, and by the trophy icon.|
4. Select your decision indicator
5. Choose the winning variation
6. Click Save
7. The selected variation will then become bold for reference.
Info: If contacts have not finished passing through the variation that has not been selected, and which then becomes inactive, they will still finish the sequence and will not be stopped. Choosing a winner indicates that no new incoming contacts will be able to pass through the inactive branch.