Note: The use of permission groups is very useful if you have several users to whom you want to grant the same permissions, or if there is a frequency in this assignment routine. Using permission groups is the fastest way to make this assignment.
- Once in the Permissions section, go to the Permissions Groups tab.
- Use the drop down arrow to see the available permission groups (both default and custom ones)
- Select the one you are interested in and click Assign.
- The permissions group then falls into the Assigned Permissions area.
- You can add more than one permission group to a user by selecting another group and then clicking Assign.
- Repeat these steps as many times as necessary.
Do you wish to create a new group of permissions? This article explains the necessary steps.