|Access Path|| > Messages > Mobile push|
In the page listing all mobile push notifications, click Create a notification.
In the New page, select the application, push type and communication type.
click Edit content.
- Go to the Edit page.
- Edit the template's name.
This is the internal name, visible only from within the platform.
- Insert the message content.
Use the Customization toolbox to insert data from the contact file (e.g., first name).
Use the Dynamic content toolbox to insert conditional texts with respect to data from the contact file (e.g., display text only to contacts for which country = Canada).
- Make sure to save your changes.
- Go to the Test page.
- Choose the language and test the display as seen by a specific contact (if you’ve inserted personalized content).
- To send tests, you need to have project contacts who have installed the mobile app and accepted notifications. Select the contact via Preview with a contact and click Send.
To send a test to several test contacts, use the Send this message to group option. You’ll need to create a test group first. To do so, please refer to Creating a group of contacts.
- In the Send page, select the recipients, either all project contacts or specific groups (segments).
- Select the targeted platforms.
- Click the Count button to know the number of targeted contacts and the breakdown between platforms.
(Note: A contact may receive notifications on all devices with the app installed. For example, a contact – who has accepted notifications and who has an iPhone and an iPad with both carrying the app – will be counted twice for the Apple platform. Thus 1 contact, 2 Apple notifications. The same applies for the Android platform.)
- In the Planning section, select the sending time.
- Click Prepare sending.
- On the next page,click Approve.
- Click on the Prepare sending button.
- On the confirmation page, click Approve.