A single website can have multiple domains, that is when multiple URL addresses are pointing to this site.
|Prerequisite||Have created a site with at least one domain.|
Note : If the domain entered is preceded by www., the site domain with the www. will automatically be added as a domain, and vice versa.
|Access Path|| > Configuration > Contacts > Journey|
- Click on the site to which you want to add a domain.
- In the upper right corner of the window, click on the edit iconnext to the name of the main domain.
The number shown in parenthesis indicates the number of domains defined for this site.
- In the domain edit window, click on Add a domain
- In the domain addition window, enter the URL address of the domain you wish to add.
- Click on Save.
- Repeat the same steps for each domain to add.
- Once all domains have been defined for the site, click on Save.
- If the tracking code was already generated, there is no need to redo it. However, it is crucial that the generated tracking code be copied and pasted on all pages of the new domain for tracking to be performed. You must copy-paste the entire code on each page of the site, right before the end tag of the body </body>, or in the <head> of the message.
Only pages that include the tracking code can be tracked and return results on the source of the visit and the number of visitors in Dialog Insight.