The interception process provides the ability to show a consent form to your recipients when they click on any links in a message. This form allows the recipient to confirm if he wants to continue to receive your communications, and if so, provide you with an explicit consent to send him these communication.
> Configuration > Consents
To be able to intercept messages, all the following steps must be performed:
- Define a consent strategy with your project manager.
- Ask to use the consent manager so that the required modules be activated and made available in your company.
- Set a customized domain name (CNAME) to replace ofsys.com.
- Activate the opt-in field management . See Activating the Opt-in Management Module
- Create the necessary opt-in fields. See Creating an Opt-In Field
- Configure the communication types you want to intercept to use the interception process. See Activating Message Interception
** Warning: At this step, the communication type MUST NOT be limited to an opt-in field. However, once consents have been provided, you will need to reset the communication type to be limited to an opt-in field so that related messages are only sent to contacts who have consented to receive it (see step i).
- Assign to your message a communication type that is configured for interception. See Creating an HTML Message
- Specify the interception page language in the message (in the version information of the message). See Creating an HTML Message
- Once the consent campaign is completed, it is important to assign opt-in fields to communication types so that recipients only receive messages they have accepted to receive. See Configuring Communication Types