Facebook is changing several features as of April 30, 2015 and some authorizations may be affected. So if you have difficulties publishing content from Dialog Insight on your Facebook pages after April 30, 2015, you will need to remove already assigned authorizations and grant them again.
- Be sure to be connected to your Facebook account.
- Go to Account Management > Social Network > Authorization.
- Click Facebook Permissions.
- Click Remove authorization.
- In the Facebook authorization page, click Allow application Dialog Insight.
- Select the pages for which you want to publish content and click Save rights.
For more information, read the complete help topic - Sharing a Message on Facebook.